Monday, August 24, 2009

Address correction March 31

Dear friends and family,

My apologies to all - I sent the wrong address for Adrian's MTC mail in my posting last week. I gave you the wrong mailbox number.

I discovered it today as I read a reply. Can I just blame it on tax season?

I hope that if you have sent a letter or package to Adrian the MTC was able to figure it out. Please update your information.

The wrong mail box is 230.

The CORRECT MAILBOX ADDRESS IS - 280

OR in a complete address

Elder Adrian Pepperdine
MTC Mailbox #280
CA-SBER 0513
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Sorry for the type-o.

We received a three sentence email from Adrian last week. Basically - Hi - I'm here - no time so gotta go - message. Today was better. Adrian's email thanked Aunt Karen for her package of goodies. He let us know that he actually wrote a letter to mail today and then said ...And I quote "my letter was kind of random and thrown together, because I didn't know what to say. Oh well. Hope it finds you well."

So please be patient we us as we are having to learn the art of writing letters.

Thanks to each of you for your support and interest in Adrian.

Again, please update your address books with the correct mailbox#.

Sincerely,

Kristi Pepperdine

No comments:

Post a Comment