Wednesday, March 17, 2010

half-way post

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:03:21 -0700
Subject: Hello everybody!
Hello from California!

This is Adrian speaking from his mission in San Bernardino California. It's been a wild ride and a great experience. I hope each of ya'll have had a good and successful year. I've now hit halfway through this grand adventure, so I thought I'd write everybody I could.

I've been working hard and met a lot a people, and grown to love them as I try to help them in the best way that I can. Each place has a little bit different of a feel to it. Mentioning that, I'm going to come back out to the desert one day and camp out among the joshua trees. They are only in two places: here in California, and in Israel. So if anyone's curious, they can look up what those look like.

I can say that my mission so far has felt like a success, and I'm energized for a new year. It's strange saying goodbye when I leave a place, but when I do, I know it's my time, and another missionary comes in my place, and I get to serve somewhere new.

Well, back off to work I go, and hope to hear from ya'll! If I do, I'll talk to you a bit more about everything.
In any case, I love you all! Best wishes, and see you 'round!
Adrian

P.S.-just in case anyone still has my old e-mail address, this is my new e-mail. My old one will close down on March 31st. adrian.pepperdine@myldsmail.net

1 comment:

  1. Reading some of your posts, it sounds like you are having a good time and doing great work. It's fun to see pictures of you and the people who've touched your life especially. I know what it's like to be super busy, and it's hard to keep up with family members sometimes, so I apologize for not commenting sooner. I look forward to more posts, good luck!
    ~Your cousin, Rachel

    ReplyDelete