Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nov 2, 2009

I had a great opportunity and experience this past week. I was able to attend a sealing session at the temple. It was my first time seeing it for living people. A brother and sister in the ward, married ten years ago when one was not a member, were able to get sealed in the temple along with their four kids. I don't get the opportunity that often in the mission field to go to the temple so this was a real treat.

This week we somehow had five investigators at church for the first time in my mission. We weren't expecting four of them. They are an investigating couple and their two daughters. We had been working with another sister trying to help her get her kids to Church when this family showed up. We've had some cool experiences out here, so in short, however things turn out, my great hope is to be worthy of the trust that Heavenly Father has put in us with the investigators we have.

Keep those letters coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment